Medical Education In Russia
For International Students
THE TVER STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
GROUP EDUCATION (KGE)
Katman Group Education is a registered Russian Organisation in the Ministry
of Health & Ministry of Education,Russia and is structure within Deanís
office and having the exclusive right to handle all admission
procedures for admision in English Medium and also having right to give
admissinon in Russian Medium. KGE is active in assisting foreign students
as well as Indian students in obtaining education in Russia for last 10
years. Its not a secret that there are many difficulties foreign students
face education throughout the year. The working language of KGE is English,
Russian, Hindi, Gujrati and Bengali. KGE has representative in India,
Malaysia, South African Republic, Mauritius, Cyprus, Bangladesh,Iran and
other countries with Head Office in Russia.
Every year , the number of students seeking admission through KGE is
increasing. The well known reasons are Ė
- Direct admission to medical colleges
- Admissions in University/Academy recognised by MCI, MMC(Malaysia),
WHO and UK.
- Lowest fee structure.
- Perfect assistance in preparing to travelling and staying in Russia.
- Round year student help and monthly academic report to Parents through
- Organising cultural and sports events.
- Total satisfaction of parents.
provided by KGE
KGE provides applicants with the following: Contact
- Application form and bio-data forms for admission to Medical Academy.
- All relevant information regarding application procedure to applicants.
- Receives and processes completed application, bio-data forms and all
required documents, and selects candidates on the basis (The terms and
conditions of admission are dictated by the chosen Medical Institution,
the Government of Russia, Government of India and Medical council of
- Registration of the selected candidate in Russia by KGE.
- Enrollment of qualified candidate at the medical institution he chooses.
- Supply a list of all students (along with their documents) so selected
by KGE and enrolled in recognized Russian Medical Universities
to the Medical Council of India so as to facilitate registration after
the completion of studies.
- Provide candidate with an admission letter from the Medical Institution
- Receives entry visa support paper (invitation) for students entering
Russia from the Medical Institution.
- Help in fulfilling the requirements for applying for visa i.e. compulsory
medical check up with AIDS test, and compulsory overseas medical insurance
- Help in acquiring Russian entry visa for the student.
- Provides air ticket for first journey of New Delhi Ė Moscow .
- Help the candidate in obtaining foreign currency.
- Provides the candidate with a list of required items needed for their
stay in Russia.
- Guide the student in obtaining immigration clearance. (India)
- Provide the candidate with information on what to do at the airport.
- Explain to the candidate the main demands of Russia laws, rules for
students in higher educational institutions, rules of residence and
travelling within the territory of Russia.
- To have the representatives of KGE at the International Airport,
New Delhi, Calcutta, Mumbai to advice candidates on check-in procedures
for their first flight to Moscow.
- Visa guidance to parents or reletives of student in case they want
to visit Russia.
- Help in furnising documents for taking a Bank loan for
- Help in providing paper which enables to obtain new passport faster
(under TATKAL service) at the Regional passport office.
on the first arrival of the candidate to Moscow
- To receive the candidate at he Sheremetyevo II airport, Moscow.
- To provide a meal at the airport.
- To provide transport from the airport to the chosen institutionís
- To provide furnished accommodation in the hostel.
- To provide a 5 minute telephone call to India.
- To provide police registration in the local department of international
- To pay the fee of the candidate to the institution.
- The student will be looked after for the first semester by KGE
(in case of girl students - for the first 2 semesters), after which
usually students become self-dependant.
- A monthly well-being of the student can be provided to the parents
by telephone, cost of which will be borne by the student.
- To help and guide the students in undergoing compulsory Medical check-up.
- To help in obtaining place in hostel with all bedings.
- A report of two semesters will be posted to the parents informing
them about the studentís academic report,hostel discipline, health,
social, and economic state.
- To guarantee on completion of the course, the granting of the degree
M.D. (physician) by the institute to every successful student.
- To arrange health care of student and to organize charged medical
service for students for the whole period of their stay in Russia, the
cost of which will be borne by the student.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 in original and 3 notary attested copies.
- Secondary certificate stating date of birth in original and 3 notary
- A valid Indian passport
- 20 photographs, size 3x4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper.
of application and admission
Applicant should fill an application form and
bio-data form provided by KGE.
KGE will then select the applicant on basis of terms and conditions
of admission dictated by the chosen Medical Institution, the Government
of Russia, Government of India and Medical council of India.
Within 7 days KGE will provide the applicant with an admission letter
from the chosen medical institution.In case candidate is not having passport
a letter will be provided which enable to get passport quickly. KGE will
then help fulfilling the requirements for applying for student visa from
the Russian Embassy.Candidates will then receive student visa from the
Embassy of Russia. A list of necessary items taken along to Russia will
be given to the candidate. He will prepare himself for the journey according
to this list, which is an outline explaining what to take and what not
to. A paper explaining what to do at the airport will also be given. The
student will then be provided with an air ticket India-Russia. The students
will depart to Moscow in batches. On arrival to Moscow, the student can
be asked by the immigration officer for the following:
- Passport with Russian visa.
- Certificates and Mark sheets(duly attested by the Notary).
- Photocopy of admission letter.
- Photo copy of invitation letter from Tver State Medical Academy.
(First Year Fees will have
to be paid in full and in cash in US dollar)
On arrival to Moscow airport KGE representative will receive them.
They will be provided with a meal at the airport. They will then depart
by road to their city and chosen Medical instituteís hostel with the representative
of KGE. KGE will provide the transportation. On reaching the hostel,
the student will be immediately provided with a room. The rooms for 2
or 3 persons.And are fully furnished. After this, the student will be
provided with a 5 minute telephone call to India. The Student will start
attending classes within a week after completing all the admission formalities
and compulsory medical check-up (free).